We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a sought after location within walking distance of Sea Front and within close proximity of local primary and secondary schools. The property benefits from Gardens, Driveway and Garage.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Sliding door leading to:-
Radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:-
Lounge 13' 9" narrowing to 8' 11" x 21' 4" ( 4.19m narrowing to 2.72m x 6.50m )
L shaped room, window to front, sliding patio door to Conservatory, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 7' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.72m )
Patio french doors to rear, windows to side and rear, sliding patio door to Conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 10" narrowing to 7' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.31m )
Roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and base level units, space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, built in oven with gas hob, extractor hood , ceramic one and a half sink and drainer, tiled floor, window to rear, door to side, radiator.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 5" plus recess ( 3.38m x 3.78m plus recess )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.56m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.01m x 2.41m )
Window to front, radiator.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, two glazed windows to rear, side panelled bath with shower attached, tiled within.
To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with bordering flowerbeds and shrubs, part bricked and fenced to one side with driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. To the rear of the property there is a block paved patio, lawn area, fence to sides and rear, door leading to garage, side access, bordering flowerbeds and shrubs, further gated area which is laid to lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs and a raised decked area. There is a tandem shed with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.