We are pleased to offer this very well presented detached house situated in a popular location. The property benefits from three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom, conservatory, gardens, garage and parking.
Ground Floor Accommodation;
External double glazed front door, door to Cloakroom, double glazed window, stairs to first floor, radiator.
Low level WC, double glazed window to side, wash hand basin,
Lounge 10' 10" narrowing to 10' 4" x 15' ( 3.30m narrowing to 3.15m x 4.57m )
Radiator, open archway to conservatory,
Conservatory 8' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.59m x 3.28m )
UPVC double doors to rear, electric heater,
Kitchen/diner 17' 5" Max decreasing to 8ft x 8' 7" narrowing to 5' 10" ( 5.31m Max decreasing to 8ft x 2.62m narrowing to 1.78m )
Range of matching eye & low level units, roll top work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, ceramic sink and drainer, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front and rear, double glazed door to side, radiator,
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
Window to front, radiator, door leading to ensuite,
Window to rear, shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin,
Bedroom Two 7' 6" Plus recess narrowing to 8' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.29m Plus recess narrowing to 2.57m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, built in single wardrobes, radiator,
Bedroom Three 7' 8" Max x 7' 7" Max ( 2.34m Max x 2.31m Max )
Window to rear, radiator,
Frosted double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, side panelled bath with shower attachment above,
To the side of the property it is patio laid with side access to the garage and brick wall surround. There is access to the rear of the property, which is mainly laid to lawn, paved & fenced surround containing a shed and side access. The front of the property it is block paved with access to the garage and parking for multiple vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.