We are pleased to offer this well presented spacious property situated in a sought after location within Old Harwich. The property is within walking distance to the seafront, local amenities and Harwich Town Railway Station. Internal viewing essential to appreciate this property.
Leading into dining room
Dining Room 20' x 16' 8" extending to 22' Into Bay including stairwell ( 6.10m x 5.08m extending to 6.71m Into Bay including stairwell )
Window to front, door leading to front, stairs to lower level, two bay windows to front, storage cupboard with folding doors to lounge, radiator
Lounge 12' 8" Max x 10' narrowing to 21' Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.05m narrowing to 6.40m Max )
Wood flooring, door leading to side and door leading to hall, folding doors back to dining room, door leading to kitchen/diner
Kitchen/diner 26' 10" x 23' 7" narrowing to 14' 1" decreasing to 12ft 8 ( 8.18m x 7.19m narrowing to 4.29m decreasing to 12ft 8 )
Roll top work tops, range of matching eye and low level units, tiled flooring, central breakfast bar, 2 sash windows to side, double gas oven with extractor, space for American fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, butler sink with mixer tap, understairs cupboard with two radiators, door leading to rear,
Games Room 28' x 12' 5" narrowing to 19' 3" Max decreasing to 9ft 3 ( 8.53m x 3.78m narrowing to 5.87m Max decreasing to 9ft 3 )
Laminate flooring, exposed beams, stairs leading to dining room with steps that lead to external rear entrance,
Kitchen Two 12' 8" x 11' extending to 7' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.35m extending to 2.18m )
Window to rear, stainless steel sink and drainer, roll top work tops, range of matching eye and low level units, space for washing machine, cupboard containing boiler, radiator, window leading to side,
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
Window to side, radiator, built in cupboard, sash window, coved ceiling,
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 13' 3" ( 3.18m x 4.04m )
Sash window to side, radiators, coved ceiling,
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 20' 10" Max ( 4.29m x 6.35m Max )
3 sash windows to front, radiator, open fire with tiled hearth with wood surround, coved ceiling,
Side panelled bath with separate shower, folding door tiled within, low level WC, sash window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, spot lights,
Bedroom Four 10' 2" Max x 15' 6" ( 3.10m Max x 4.72m )
Sash window to front, cast iron fireplace, storage cupboard, radiator,
Bedroom Five 9' x 6' 3" extending to 9' 11" Max decreasing to 4ft 6 ( 2.74m x 1.91m extending to 3.02m Max decreasing to 4ft 6 )
Sash window to rear, obscure shaped room,
Bedroom Six 11' 9" x 10' 1" narrowing to 9' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.82m )
Sash window to front, original cast iron fire place, storage cupboard, radiator,
Raised decked area, low level patio area leading to door with steps leading down to games room, raised patio area with flower beds to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.