We are pleased to offer this detached family home arranged over split level accommodation. The property offers open plan reception rooms. The property offers a unique style of living and is situated in upper Dovercourt within 0.5 miles of amenities and has easy access to road links.
Middle Level Entrance;
External door from side. Hallway with laminate flooring door leading to kitchen and dining room.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.81m )
Window to front and side. Range of matching eye and low level units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer, built in oven and grill with gas hob and extractor fan, there is further space for dishwasher and washing machine with tiled flooring
Dining Room 11' 6" Max x 17' 4" Max over stairwell ( 3.51m Max x 5.28m Max over stairwell )
Window to front, laminate flooring, stairs leading to lower level with stairs leading to the first floor,
Lounge 18' 3" Max x 19' 6" ( 5.56m Max x 5.94m )
Two windows to rear with laminate flooring, electric fire with wood surround and marble effect, two radiators, Stairs leading for a further level
Stairs Leading To Lower Level
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 10" Max ( 2.64m x 2.39m Max )
Window to side, radiator, door leading to garage.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, obscure window to front.
Garage 17' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.31m max x 3.53m max )
Double doors to front, power and light connected.
Bedroom One 8' 10" to wardrobe, plus door recess x 11' 8" ( 2.69m to wardrobe, plus door recess x 3.56m )
Window to rear, built in sliding wardrobes, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator,
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.62m x 3.38m )
Window to rear, laminate flooring, coved ceiling, radiator,
Bedroom Four 8' 12" Plus recess x 8' 2" ( 2.74m Plus recess x 2.49m )
Window to front with coved textured ceiling, door leading to cloakroom, radiator,
Two obscured windows to side, fully tiled, wash hand basin, side panelled bath, power shower and guard, heated towel rail, low level WC, tiled flooring,
To the rear of the property there is a raised decked area gated to front with steps to front with path leading to rear with steps to upper garden level, there are further steps leading to a laid to lawn area with access to a further decked area, there are two sheds, fenced the sides and mature shrubs to rear. To the front of the property, there is a driveway leading to detached garage, mature shrubs to front with steps to side decking and front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.