A two bedroom terraced house situated in a popular residential location within Harwich. The property is situated within close proximity of mainline railway station and 1 mile of town centre and sea front. The property is offered with no onward chain.
External door from front leading to:-
Understairs cupboard, radiator, further storage, door leading to:-
Dining Room 8' 2" x 11' 9" ( 2.49m x 3.58m )
Open plan to Kitchen, sash window to front.
Kitchen Area 12' 6" max x 8' 3" narrowing to 5' 7" ( 3.81m max x 2.51m narrowing to 1.70m )
Open plan to Dining Area, roll-top work surfaces, matching eye and low level units, gas hob, built in oven and extractor, sink and drainer, space for fridge, tiled floor, open to Lobby area.
Door leading to rear, door to cloakroom.
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Stairs leading to top floor, door leading to balcony.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 8' 8" narrowing to 5' 11" ( 4.22m max x 2.64m narrowing to 1.80m )
Patio doors to balcony, radiator.
Fence surround, patio doors leading to Lounge, door to Landing.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 8" narrowing to 9' ( 4.09m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.74m )
L shaped room, Sash window to front, radiator.
Top Floor Landing
Doors leading to Bathroom and Bedroom.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" narrowing to 6' " x 13' 4" narrowing to 8' 5'' ( 4.24m narrowing to 1.83m x 4.06m )
Obscure shaped room, window to front, double opening cupboard, radiator.
Wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level WC, bath, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, radiator.
There is a courtyard garden to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.