Situated in one of the most sought after locations within Dovercourt is this three bedroom detached family home. The property is within close proximity of sea front and within 0.8 miles of Dovercourt town centre and mainline railway station. No Onward Chain, Internal Viewing Essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, doors to Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen.
Dining Room 13' 8" max x 13' 9" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 4.17m max x 4.19m narrowing to 3.43m )
Bay window to front, original fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.18m narrowing to 2.69m x 3.30m )
Rayburn oven, wood flooring, window to side, built in cupboards, door to:-
Utility Room 13' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.95m )
Range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces, sink and drainer, radiator, windows to side and rear, door to rear.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 10' 2" plus bay ( 5.23m max x 3.10m plus bay )
Bay window to rear, french doors to rear, two radiators, original fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
Stairs & First Floor
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 13' 11" narrowing to 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 4.24m narrowing to 3.63m )
Bay window to front, radiator, loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 5" narrowing to 9' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.18m narrowing to 2.79m )
Radiator, window to side.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 2" narrowing to 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.72m )
Windows to side and rear, radiator, original fireplace with cast iron surround.
Pedestal wash hand basin, side panelled bath, radiator, window to rear.
Separate W. C
Low level WC, wash hand basin, window to side.
To the rear of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with fence surround, garden shed, side access leading to front of property. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with shrubs, brick wall surround, path leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.