Situated in one of the most sought after locations in Dovercourt, within walking distance of Dovercourt sea front and primary school is this two bedroom detached bungalow. The property is within 1 mile of town centre and railway station. Internal viewing essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Doors to accommodation.
Lounge 12' 1" x 14' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.47m )
Fireplace with log burner and York stone surround and tiled hearth, double glazed windows to front and side, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 12' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.94m )
Wood flooring, patio doors to rear, radiator, access to:-
Kitchen 6' 11" max x 14' 5" narrowing to 10' ( 2.11m max x 4.39m narrowing to 3.05m )
Windows to side and rear, door to side, space for freestanding gas cooker, stainless steel sink and drainer, range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 11" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.94m narrowing to 3.43m )
Built in wardrobes, windows to front and side.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 12' 11" ( 3.18m max x 3.94m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Shower Room/ Wet Room
Radiator, window to side, vanity unit, walk in shower.
Low level WC, window to side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and fenced surround. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with driveway leading to garage, fish pond surrounded by mature shrubs.
The loft has been coverted into a room but there are no stairs providing access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.