We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular residential location within Dovercourt. The property is within close proximity of local primary school and secondary school, aswell as Dovercourt sea front, 1.5 miles from Dovercourt town centre and station.
Entrance door leading to:-
Airing cupboard, radiator, door leading to:-
Kitchen 9' x 10' 8" ( 2.74m x 3.25m )
Roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, sink and drainer, space for washing machine and cooker, extractor fan, window to front.
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' narrowing to 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.35m narrowing to 2.46m )
Sliding patio doors to Conservatory, coved and textured ceiling, radiator.
Conservatory 7' 11" x 12' 6" ( 2.41m x 3.81m )
Windows to side and rear, door to rear.
Pedestal wash hand basin, side panelled bath with shower, low level WC, obscure window to front, tiled surround.
Bedroom One 12' 2" to wardrobes x 9' 9" plus recess ( 3.71m to wardrobes x 2.97m plus recess )
Fitted wardrobes, window to rear, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 4" ( 2.72m x 3.15m )
Window to front, coved ceiling, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn, fence to sides and rear, bordering beds to rear, side path to gate. To the front of the property the garden is block paved with driveway leading to garage with power and light connected, electric roller door. The garden is laid to lawn with flowerbeds and path leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.