We are pleased to offer this four bedroom town house situated in a popular location. The property is within walking distance to local schools, Dovercourt Town Centre, Dovercourt Seafront and Main Railway station. The property benefits from garage and driveway.
Ground Floor Accommodation;
External door from front with understairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor, tiled porcelain flooring, radiator, door leading to kitchen/diner,
Kitchen/diner 16' 11" 6 x 7' 11" narrowing to 6' 2" ( 5.16m 6 x 2.41m narrowing to 1.88m )
Window to front, Range of matching eye and low level units, roll top work surfaces, tiled flooring, gas hob with electric oven, built in extractor fan, stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer, window leading to side, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator,
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.91m )
French doors to rear, windows to rear, two radiators.
Pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, low level WC, radiator,
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 15' 4" narrowing to 11' ( 3.94m x 4.67m narrowing to 3.35m )
Window to front, radiator, door leading to en-suite,
Shower with sliding door, tiled within, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, obscure window to side, tiled floor, radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 5" extending to 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.18m extending to 2.84m )
Window to front, radiator, storage cupboard,
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.78m )
Window to rear, radiator,
Bedroom Four 11' x 6' 3" ( 3.35m x 1.91m )
Window to front, radiator,
Obscure window to side, tiled flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, side panelled bath, tiled within, radiator,
To the rear of the property it is patio laid, with astro turf fenced surround. To the front of the property it is laid for lawn with a path leading to the front door driveway. There is a freehold garage. currently used as the show home office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.