We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced house situated in a popular location close to Primary School and local shops. The property is within 1.5 miles of Dovercourt town centre, mainline railway station to London and Sea Front. Internal Viewing Essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Entrance door from front, inner door leading to:-
Lounge 14' 6" max x 10' narrowing to 9' 4" ( 4.42m max x 3.05m narrowing to 2.84m )
Window to front, door to Entrance Hall, open fire with slate hearth.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 14' 5" ( 3.10m x 4.39m )
A range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces, space for fridge, space for washing machine, sink and drainer, open plan to Lounge, space for freestanding oven, window to rear, stairs to first floor, door to:-
Plumbing for tumble dryer, door to side, door to Bathroom.
Side panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, obscure windows to side and rear, airing cupboard.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 6" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.20m narrowing to 2.77m )
Window to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' max x 9' 5" ( 2.44m max x 2.87m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 6' 2" ( 1.85m x 1.88m )
Window to front, radiator.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a patio area, lawn area, garden shed, gated to rear. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with path leading to front door.
Please note the access to the property is from the Main Road, not the bottom of Chase Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.