We are delighted to offer for sale this substantial six bedroom detached house situated within close proximity of Dovercourt Sea Front. The property has been built to a high specification on a plot of approximately 1.6 acres (sts). The property benefits from extensive spacious accommodation.
A pillared open porch providing access to entrance door leading to:-
Reception Hall 32' 2" plus bay windows x 21' 5" ( 9.80m plus bay windows x 6.53m )
A spacious reception hall with two sash bay windows to front, solid oak wooden flooring, central staircase to first floor which divides, downlights, picture rails, coved ceiling, double doors leading to:-
Study 13' 4" max narrowing to 12' 2" x 22' 10" ( 4.06m max narrowing to 3.71m x 6.96m )
Sash windows to front and side, purpose built book shelves, fireplace with limestone hearth and surround, coved and textured ceiling, picture rails, door to Kitchen.
Dining Room 22' 8" x 13' 4" max ( 6.91m x 4.06m max )
Sash windows to front and side, fireplace with limestone hearth and surround, picture rails, coved and textured ceiling.
Lounge 19' 5" x 31' max ( 5.92m x 9.45m max )
Two sash windows to rear, further sash window to side, patio french doors leading to veranda, oak wood flooring, cast iron fireplace with marble hearth and surround, downlights, coved and textured ceiling.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiled flooring, downlights.
Games Room 29' 11" x 19' 6" ( 9.12m x 5.94m )
Sash windows to rear, french doors leading to patio area, downlights, flagstone flooring, radiator, open to tiled lobby area.
Tiled entrance lobby accessed from reception hall, with storage cupboard, downlights.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 5" x 17' 8" ( 5.92m x 5.38m )
Granite work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, central granite breakfast bar with seating and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer, slate floor, space for dishwasher, built in microwave, built in Britannia double oven with grill and stainless steel back and extractor hood above, integrated fridge/freezer, wine rack, further display units, downlights, sash windows to side and rear, double french doors leading to Veranda.
Laundry Room 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Roll-top work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, slate floor, storage cupboard, cupboard housing water softener, sash window to side, door to side.
First Floor Accommodation:-
The galleries to either side of staircase look over the reception hall, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 31' max ( 4.67m x 9.45m max )
French patio doors leading to rear balcony, two sash windows to rear, sash window to side, radiator, double opening wardrobes, downlights, coved and textured ceiling, door leading to en-suite.
Double sink unit with cupboards below and marble surround, bidet, tiled walk in shower, corner bath, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, coved and textured ceiling, downlights.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" max x 13' 4" narrowing to 6' 7" ( 5.31m max x 4.06m narrowing to 2.01m )
L shaped room, sash windows to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, downlights, door to En-Suite.
Tiled shower cubicle with glass door, low level WC, wash hand basin with cupboard below, tiled flooring, downlights.
Bedroom Three 20' x 12' 5" ( 6.10m x 3.78m )
Sash window to side, two sash windows to front, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, downlights, door leading to En-Suite.
Pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, side panelled bath with shower and guard, heated towel rail, low level WC, tiled flooring, coved and textured ceiling, downlights.
Bedroom Four 15' 5" x 17' 8" ( 4.70m x 5.38m )
Patio french doors leading to balcony overlooking rear garden, sash windows to rear, sash window to side, downlights, coved and textured ceiling, door to En-Suite.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with gold coloured mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled surround and guard, sash window to side, tiled flooring, coved and textured ceiling, downlights.
Bedroom Five 17' 3" x 13' 4" max ( 5.26m x 4.06m max )
Sash window to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, downlights, door to En-Suite.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, coved and textured ceiling, downlights.
Bedroom Six 19' 11" x 12' 1" plus recess ( 6.07m x 3.68m plus recess )
Two sash windows to side, two sash windows to front, two radiators, wood flooring, downlights, coved and textured ceiling, door leading to En-Suite.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with tiled surround, mixer tap, low level shower head and guard, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, downlights.
Outside & Gardens
The rear garden comprises of a raised patio laid veranda with steps leading down to two patio areas. There are central steps from the veranda leading down to a pond incorporating a fountain. There are two separate paths leading to either side of the property. Both sides of the rear garden are laid to lawn with mature shrubs and lead to iron gates to both sides leading to the front of the property. There is a garden shed, double garage, heated swimming pool. There are mature shrubs and trees bordering the rear and side boundaries of the garden. To the front of the property the garden is laid to lawn on either side, with circular block paved drive and central lawn area. The drive leads to the detached double garage with two separate up and over doors and gate to both sides leading to rear. There are landscaped beds to front , mature shrubs and trees. The front is enclosed by electric gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.