Situated in a convenient residential location within Harwich is this three bedroom mid-terraced house offered with no onward chain. The property is situated within close proximity of Harwich Railway Station, local Primary School and town centre. Internal viewing essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 10" plus bay narrowing to 7' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.30m plus bay narrowing to 2.41m )
Bay window to front, door leading to Entrance Hall, inner window to stairs, open plan to Dining Room.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Window to rear, open plan to Lounge.
Low level WC, obscure window to rear.
Kitchen 14' max x 9' 10" ( 4.27m max x 3.00m )
Electric hob and oven, extractor fan, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, double doors to rear, window to rear, door leading to Cloakroom and rear.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 17' max ( 3.30m x 5.18m max )
Two windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 11' 9" max ( 3.28m x 3.58m max )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 9" max ( 2.39m x 2.97m max )
Window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Side panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, laminate flooring, radiator.
The rear garden comprises of a path leading to rear, brick wall surround and gate. To the front of the property the garden is enclosed by brick wall, path to front door, gated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.