We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom, three storey house situated in a popular location within Old Harwich. The property is within close proximity of Harwich Quay, mainline railway station and within 1 mile of town centre and sea front. Internal viewing essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to Entrance Porch, leading to:-
Door from Entrance Porch, stairs leading to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 15' x 11' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.43m )
Sash windows to front, open fire with wood surround and marble hearth, two storage cupboards, radiator.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 9' 8" ( 4.62m x 2.95m )
Original cast iron fire with wood surround, window and further sash window to side overlooking courtyard, tiled flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 6' 6" ( 1.96m x 1.98m )
Worktops, range of units, stainless steel sink and drainer, door leading to courtyard, inner window to hall.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, stairs to top floor, radiator, door to Bedroom One.
Bedroom One 8' 6" narrowing to 3' 5" x 18' 4" narrowing ( 2.59m narrowing to 1.04m x 5.59m )
L shaped room with original fireplace with marble hearth and wood surround, sash window to front, storage cupboard, inner window leading to landing, further door leading to landing.
Tiled flooring, double opening cupboard, side panelled bath with guard and shower, low level mixer tap, bidet, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level WC, obscure window to rear, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 14' extending to 8' 5" x 16' 1" narrowing to 7' 10'' ( 4.27m extending to 2.57m x 4.90m narrowing to 7' 10'' )
Head height restricted. L shaped room, window to front, sea views, original cast iron fire, wood surround, two cupboards, storage cupboard, stairs to loft room.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Sash windows to side, door leading to En-Suite, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, obscure window to side, two cupboards.
Window to front, sea views.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden. To the front of the property the garden is gated with path leading to front door, paved, shrubs and enclosed by wrought iron fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.