Situated in a central location within walking distance of town centre and mainline railway station is this two bedroom first floor flat. The property is also within close proximity of sea front. The property benefits from off road parking and would be an ideal investment or 1st time buy.
With stairs leading to first floor, door leading to:-
Entrance door, laminate flooring, window to rear.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.53m )
Window to front, laminate flooring, electric heater, open access to:-
Kitchen 6' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.03m x 2.16m )
Open to Lounge, window to side, built in hob and oven with extractor fan, roll-top work surfaces, range of matching eye and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.77m )
Window to side, laminate flooring, electric heater, door leading to balcony, views overlooking water.
Bedroom Two 7' x 11' 7" plus recess ( 2.13m x 3.53m plus recess )
Window to front, electric heater, laminate floor.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, side panelled bath with shower, fully tiled.
To the rear of the property there is communal parking. The property has an intercom system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.