We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom end-terraced house situated in a popular residential location within Harwich. The property is within close proximity of mainline railway station with direct links to London, town centre and sea front. Internal viewing essential.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door leading to:-
External door from front, stairs leading to first floor, radiator, door to:-
Lounge 10' 11" plus bay x 11' 10" max ( 3.33m plus bay x 3.61m max )
Gas fire with wood surround, open plan to Dining Room, bay window to front.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" max ( 3.33m x 2.97m max )
Window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 13' 4" ( 3.05m x 4.06m )
Two windows to rear, door to side, tiled flooring, gas hob with extractor, built in oven, space for fridge and washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 15' 2" max ( 3.30m x 4.62m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" max x 11' ( 3.02m max x 3.35m )
Window to rear, cast iron fireplace with wood surround, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 9' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.97m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, side panelled bath with shower attachment, obscure window to side.
To the rear of the property the garden is laid to lawn with fence to sides and rear, path to side, gates to side. To the front of the property there is a small front garden enclosed by brick wall with path to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.