We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular residential location within Dovercourt. The property is within close proximity of local primary school and local shops and within 1.5 miles of town centre, sea front and mainline railway station.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Entrance door to side leading to:-
Entrance door from side, stairs leading to first floor.
Dining Room 8' 6" narrowing to 6' 4" x 9' 11" plus bay narrowing to 7' 6'' ( 2.59m narrowing to 1.93m x 3.02m )
Obscure shaped room, open plan to Lounge, bay window to front, radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.33m )
Open plan to Dining Area, window to front, radiator, obscure glass window leading to Kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 11" narrowing to 6' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.02m narrowing to 1.85m )
One and a half bowl sink and drainer, range of matching eye and low level units, roll-top work surfaces, space for double range master oven, extractor, space for fridge/freezer, understairs cupboard, door leading to Lobby.
Door leading to rear, door leading to Conservatory, door leading to Bathroom, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 9' x 14' 8" max ( 2.74m x 4.47m max )
Door to side, windows to side and rear, patio french doors leading to rear, tiled flooring, roll-top work surface, plumbing for washing machine.
Side panelled jacuzzi style bath with shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin with cupboard below, low level WC, obscure window to rear, tiled flooring.
Stairs & First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 8' 10" max narrowing to 5' 10" plus door recess x 14' 6" plus bay ( 2.69m max narrowing to 1.78m plus door recess x 4.42m )
Bay window to front, over bed storage and cupboards, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 9' to wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 2.74m to wardrobes x 2.62m )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.57m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Corner shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, obscure window to rear, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
To the rear of the property the garden comprises of a patio area, lawn area, garden shed, gate providing access to front. There is a path leading to a further patio area which is gated and fenced. The garden benefits from self made kennels, mature shrubs throughout, fence surround. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, gate to side leading to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.