We are pleased to offer this Grade II listed mid terraced property situated in " Old Harwich". The property is split over three levels and is very well presented. The property is within walking distance to local amenities, seafront and Harwich Town Railway Station.
External door from front with access door leading to hall, further hall leading to kitchen,
Kitchen 14' Plus recess x 10' 4" ( 4.27m Plus recess x 3.15m )
Sash window to front, butler sink, exposed beams, a range of wooden work tops, space for a range master oven with extractor, double doors leading to hall, further door leading to hall,
Lounge 11' 4" Plus recess x 12' 11" narrowing to 9' 3" ( 3.45m Plus recess x 3.94m narrowing to 2.82m )
Sash window to rear, door leading to rear, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, log burner sat in brick surround,
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Sash window to rear, wood flooring, radiator, storage cupboard,
Bedroom Two 8' 4" plus door recess x 14' ( 2.54m plus door recess x 4.27m )
Sash window to front, radiator,
Side panelled bath with shower, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, wooden flooring, window to front, exposed beams,
Bedroom Three 12' 4" Head height restricted x 9' 2" extending to 14' 5" ( 3.76m Head height restricted x 2.79m extending to 4.39m )
Two windows to front, double storage cupboard housing the boiler,low level eve storage, access to landing of second floor,
Split over two levels. Gated to the second level. There are raised beds with sleepers with mature shrubs throughout,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.