We figured the best place to find advice on helping your child stick to their routine when the clocks change was from our very own Netmums. So we've had a look through the Coffeehouse chats and picked out some tips we really like.
- Fit middle-aged men have lower cancer risk
- Crossing your fingers may help reduce pain
- The cost of a divorce or separation
- Do antibiotics in pregnancy cause cerebral palsy and epilepsy?
- bit more toddler
- Milk and dairy 'good for the brain' claim unproven
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (5)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Derek Barton
BARTON Derek Passed away peacefully after a short illness on 15th March 2015 aged 75 years. A
Births - Logan Collis
Logan Chay COLLIS Brother to Louis, Brandon and Hayden Born on 15-3-15, weighing 6lb 7oz love
Marriages - Sam, Chloe Good, Oswick
Congratulations Sam GOOD & Chloe OSWICK on your Engagement. Enjoy your party on Saturday
Birthdays - Hannah Rigg
Hannah RIGG a day as special as you are, Love Mum, Dad, Lol, Mads, Rhys and family xxxxxx18