Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting HMSNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (15)
- Art and crafts (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (15)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (19)
- Clothing (11)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (35)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (9)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - Kay Mills
Kay MILLS Congratulations on your very special birthday. Enjoy your celebrations this weekend,
Deaths - Patricia CARTER
CARTER Patricia (Pat) Passed away peacefully after a short illness on 9th April 2014 aged 89
Births - Stuart and Suszan Rudland
Stuart & Suszan RUDLAND Congratulations on the birth of ADAM CHRISTOPHER on 25th March 2014.
Marriages - Warren and Annie Ostler Thorpe
OSTLER THORPE Congratulations to Warren and Annie on your marriage on 26th February 2014 Love