Fire officers called as washing machine catches alight

Harwich and Manningtree Standard: Fire officers called as washing machine catches alight Fire officers called as washing machine catches alight

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze that had originated from a washing machine in a bungalow in Dovercourt.

Officers wore breathing apparatus and used two hose reel jets and a dry powder extinguisher to tackle the fire after they were called to the incident in Newton Road at 11.34am on Tuesday.

The blaze was extinguished by 11.52am and smoke was ventilated from the property.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree