Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting HMSNEWS to 80360 or you can email us Click here for details »
Three cats put to sleep after they may have ingested antifreeze
6:00pm Friday 30th May 2014 in News
A CAT owner is urging fellow feline lovers to keep a watch on their pets after three antifreeze poisonings which are feared could have been deliberate.
Three cats had to be put to sleep after police believe they ingested anti-freeze in the Empire Road area of Dovercourt.
The incidents happened between 11pm on May 18 and 7.50pm on May 19.
Glen Brunsden’s two year old cat Seamus was one of the cats which had to be put down. He said: "You kind of think you are safe then you are proven wrong."