Firefighters tackle fridge blaze

Firefighters tackle fridge blaze

Firefighters tackle fridge blaze

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS extinguished a blaze in a first floor flat which had started in a fridge.

A crew from Dovercourt and two from Manningtree were called to the incident in Deane’s Close in Dovercourt at approximately 7.10pm on Thursday. 

The fire was out within half an hour and a positive pressure ventilation fan was used to clear smoke from the corridor.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree