(Tendring District) (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Amendment No.54) Order 201*Notice ID: MF0196942
Essex County Council
(Tendring District) (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Amendment No.54) Order 201*
Notice is hereby given that the Essex County Council proposes to make the above Order under Sections 1(1), 2(1) to (3), 3(2), 4(1), 4(2), 32(1), 35(1), 45, 46, 49, 53 and Parts III and IV of Schedule 9 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Effect of the order:
1. To revoke the existing 'Limited Waiting Mon-Sat, 8am-6pm, 2 hours no return in 4 hours' restrictions and introduce 'Disabled Badge Holders Only' on the following length of Station Road, Dovercourt in the District of Tendring as specified:
Station Road, WEST SIDE: From a point approximately 18.6 metres northwest of the Dovercourt southeast boundary of 1 Station Road, north-westwards for a distance of
approximately 5.6 metres.
Map Tile: TM255 315 Revision 4 to Revision 5
2. To revoke the existing 'Resident Permit Holders Only' restrictions and introduce 'Disabled Badge Holders Only' on the following length of St Andrews Road and Meredith Road, Clacton on Sea and Churchfield Road, Walton on the Naze in the District of Tendring as specified:
St Andrews SOUTH SIDE: From a point approximately 6 metres north-west of the Road, common boundary of 35 and 37 St Andrew's Road, south-eastwards for
Clacton on Sea a distance of approximately 12 metres (2 disabled parking bays are to be
installed, 6 metres in length either side of the common boundary of 35 and
37 St Andrew's Road).
Map Tile: TM 170 152 Revision 11 to Revision 12 Meredith Road, SOUTH SIDE: From a point approximately 15.4 metres southeast of the Clacton on Sea north-western boundary of 57 Meredith Road, south-eastwards for a
distance of approximately 6 metres.
Map Tile: TM 170 150 Rev 7 to Rev 8 Churchfield NORTH SIDE: from the common boundary of 22 and 24 Churchfield Road, Road, Walton south-eastwards for a distance of approximately 5 metres, on the Naze Map Tile: TM 250 217 Rev 6 to Rev 7
3. To introduce 'Disabled Badge Holders Only' on the following length of Pepys Street, Harwich in the District of Tendring as specified:
Pepys Street, NORTH SIDE: From a point approximately 2.7 metres northwest of the Harwich common boundary of 10 and 12 Pepys Street, north-westwards for a
distance of approximately 5.1 metres.
Map Tile: TM 255 322 Rev 1 to be replaced with TM 255 322 Rev 2
This Order will be incorporated into The Essex County Council (Tendring District) (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Consolidation) Order 2008 by substituting tile numbers TM170 150 revision 7 to revision 8, TM170 152 revision 11 to revision 12, TM250 217 revision 6 to revision 7, TM255 315 revision 4 to revision 5.
Further details: A copy of the draft Order, a copy of this notice, a copy of the order to be amended, map tiles illustrating the proposal and a Statement of Reasons may be examined at all reasonable hours at Network Assurance, A2 Seax House, Victoria Road South, Chelmsford; Tendring District Council, Town Hall, Station Road, Clacton, Harwich Library, Upper Kingsway, Harwich, Walton Library, 52 High Street, Walton on the Naze and Clacton Library, Station Road, Clacton on Sea. These documents are also available via the Essex Highways website: http://www.essexhighways.org/transport-and-roads/Highway-Schemes-and-Developments/ traffic-regulation-orders.aspx
Objections: Anyone who wishes to object to the proposed Order should send the grounds for their objection in writing to 'TRO Comments, Network Assurance, Seax House, 2nd Floor, Victoria Road South, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH' or e-mail to TrafficRegulation.Order@essexhighways.org quoting reference TRAF/6381, by 20 February 2017.
(Various Roads, District of Tendring) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic & Clearway) (No.1) Order 2017
Notice is hereby given that the Essex County Council intends, not less than seven days from the date of this notice, to make the above Order under Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Effect of the order:
1. To temporarily close the various lengths of road in the District of Tendring as specified: Road Description Alternative Route
Wix Road/Stone Green/ From Clacton Road's junction with Harwich Harwich Road, Oakley Colchester Road/Clacton Road to Wix Roads junction with Harwich Road, Wix Road, B1414
Road, Great Oakley/ Stones Green South Street, Manningtree
Shore Lane, Bradfield
Road, a distance of approximately 3831 metres.
Beaumont Road/Cross Hill/Harwich Road.
From its junction with High Street to its junction with Brook Street, a distance of approximately 274 metres. From its junction with B1352 Station Road
South Street, Mill Hill, Colchester Road, High Street and vice versa. No diversion available for
to a point approximately 460 metres North this closure. East.
Beach Road, St Osyth
From the St Osyth Beach Holiday Park access to a point approximately 800 metres North.
No diversion available for this closure.
2. A temporary 'No Stopping' restriction will be introduced on both sides of carriageway on the above lengths of roads for the duration of the closure to facilitate the works. Signs will be installed indicating when the No Stopping restriction will be in force. The Essex County Council (Tendring District) (Permitted Parking Area and Special Parking Area) (Consolidation) Order 2008 will be temporarily amended to include the temporary 'No Stopping at Any Time' restriction and suspend any existing parking and waiting restrictions on the above lengths of roads only. All other restrictions and exemptions contained in the aforementioned Order and Amendments to that Order shall remain in force
The works being undertaken will take place within an 18 month period from 6th February 2017, exact dates will be specified on http://roadworks.org/. The roads will be closed to facilitate each phase and then re-opened to the public. Access will be maintained for pedestrians and emergency services. Diversion routes will be signed at each location and residents will be informed of the dates of each phase via letter/leaflet drop and advanced warning signs on the road.
Phase 1 - Lowering Ironwork Phase 2 - Recycling Carriageway Phase 3 - Raise Ironwork Phase 4 - Resurface the road
For all enquiries please contact our Contact Centre on 0345 603 7631.
The Order will come into effect on 6th February 2017 and may continue in force for 18 months
or until the works have been completed, whichever is the earlier.
Liz Burr, Head of Network Management, County Hall, Chelmsford
Dated: 26th January 2017